Friday 18 December 2009

Project 2 continued: Title Film Sequence

Now that I know what I am doing for my third project, I would like to get back to my second project and finish it before I work any more on my third one.

I now have an exact idea of what I will be doing for my second project, which images, texts and effects I would like to add:

Images: I posted up a few images of that had to do something with "identity"
After trying to put them into the sequence I realised that they were not looking professional, on the contrary they looked quite superfluous. I will only be using one image which is the main logo for the name of the movie and ofcourse the grey background. I want to keep the sequence simple and concentrate on the effects of the texts.

I have made up the names which I will be using- therefore can not explain -who the actors, writer or director are. My name appears as the producer of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment